Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Day One

This started as a Family History Sunday School assignment, but hopefully it will continue longer than the class does.... it is over next Sunday. :)

I am really excited to have this blog. I hope that this will be a good way to keep in touch with family and friends, let them know what is going on in my oh so exciting life, and also find out a bit about their lives. So... feel free to comment...

OK, here goes... I have to post this so I can get to Staples and make copies for my seminary class, drop Mitch off at Borders so he can get the latest book he is after... and then be home to whip together some (meager) dinner before the boys and Todd are off to Mutual to help weed at the church. Ricole and Todd are off test riding her new bike, and Jon is at his second home... the gym. See how much you know about our afternoon that you didn't know before! If you ever need to waste some time, you have found your new home. :)

4 comments:

  1. Hey, this is my second try at leaving a comment. Love your blog! First Fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! I love you, your exciting life and family!

    I recently finished reading a book on near-death experience by Betty J. Eadie: EMBRACED BY THE LIGHT. It is one of the best in this category; the reader feels embraced with her by the light and love of the Savior.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Violet! CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING ON THE DEAN'S LIST!

    ReplyDelete